- GeometryValidator – One validator to rule them All
- Joiner – supports Google Fusion Tables among other new formats
- FeatureColorSetter – All the ColorSetters are now in one transformer. Much nicer!
- JSONFormatter – gotta have that
- AutoDesk IMX Writer – I can’t tell you how many of my CAD friends have migrated to AIM.
- CouchDB Reader/Writer – Finally an excuse to use it more.
- SpatiaLite Reader/Writer- Natch
I’m holding my breath on Macintosh OS X Workbench support and a Minecraft Reader/Writer. Probably gonna have to wait for FME 2014…
But all that will be revealed next week at their ”Unveiling FME 2013: A Special Launch Day Event”. I’ll be there and you should too.